Foam padding assures comfortable fit
PVC plastic splint folds to grip finger
Maintains interphalangeal joints in correct position
Can shaped according to your finger’s anatomy
The splint is made of PVC plastic, that allows user to shape it into a secure sleeve covering the tip of the finger including the last joint of the finger
It is secured in place by using tape and is intended to be kept on for protection and immobilisation to enhance healing
Fingertip protection after injury, fracture fixation,in particular, cut refers to cleaning, the use of sutures
Material: Polyvinyl chloride(PVC) & Foam
Size: S, M, L, XL
How does it work?
This Mallet finger will help to protect your finger from being knocked or sustain unwanted stress during vital first phase of recovery. Your finger will be immobilised comfortably in extension, so that your finger is rested in the best position and prevent from flexion contracture which can delay finger mobility later down the healing process.
1. Choose the right size of product.
2. After the dislocation or fracture of the phalanx site reset, splinting the dislocation or fracture site.
3. It will be caught in the affected area of the fracture splint with gauze or bandages fastened.
Quantity: 1 PC
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-5mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Finger Splint